[Come one and all to J-Town’s first ever cosplay dinner party~!!]
Let’s celebrate Halloween together with a spooky themed meal and fun games and contests throughout the evening!
Doors open at 5:30pm
Dinner will be served at 6:00pm (please arrive on time!)
For just $35, you will enjoy:
– A polaroid photo upon entry to remember this fun evening~!
– A themed Halloween bento (which will include zombie green tempura, ghost omurice, spooky baby pumpkin salad, R.I.P. gravestone tofu, etc.) **Please let us know of any food allergies before the event so we can make special arrangements**
– A non-alcoholic drink of your choice (alcoholic beverages available at regular price. ID Required.)
– Various desserts to enjoy
– A cosplay contest for all who arrive in costume!
– Fun group games to conclude the night
$35 at the door, $30 pay-in-advanced (at the restaurant; VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DEBIT or Cash) before Oct 29th, $20 kids 12 and under. To reserve your spot, please call (905)-944-9669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following info:
Number of guests
Pay at the door? Pay in advanced?
Cancellation: If you have reserved, but can no longer attend, please let us know before Oct. 23rd. (If you have paid in advanced at the restaurant, please return to get your refund.) If all spots are filled, a waiting list will be formed at a first come first serve basis. We will inform you if a spot becomes available.
1. NO LARGE PROPS / WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. Our space is limited, so there won’t be anywhere to store your props / weapons. Small handheld props are A-OK (wands, etc.)
2. There are no change rooms! Please come prepared in your cosplay!
Seats are limited, so reserve your spot TODAY! Hope to see you there~!